Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

my easter

Easter   on l am go to my ananan and my casne and mum and dad for go to get tea ti was cool and l ma come to your home and l got a gameden and ti cool  and the Easter bane on come to ard home and l gt mony for  the easter bave and l can eat and mum was gant me and l can eat  easter egg and no eeaster for me mum and dad was and during dinrerl was out sibe the my home and l ma got ing to the easter wok shpo and l ma go to the shpo ti was cool and l ma go to deb mum the end . bye liv Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about