Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

The marriam




The Merriam


l went to the l can got to school because l can mum and you  Rrd got to school and get in the  Bus playes l l saw a peaan and me the rond l got blet at school and mum come to me up and l went to the riva ti was good and cood l can swing and l went dack home ti was tea time ti was  mcnlone and l went to school l got bale a an and my mum come to school ti was cool and ard school l did on get bent and l gt a fis ti was cool l am got to school mum and on bus bey mum oh ok ty mum l am got wlith my fisnsand ti 2 pet bay can l got wth the dog and cat to plz mum oh ok and desk rete for you theys and bey mum os mum can you put me up for school and my fesn and mum can l got to my fens tome and l they popoy and loyn the end 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia Im Billie from Karoro School. I enjoyed looking at your maths it was interesting. You riminded me of when we had lots of work to do. How come you did it in boxes? From Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi olivia you need to fix some think with slime its not sime its slime

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about